Tuesday 21 October 2008

Run for the Camera! The Sun is shining!



Having received my delivery of a new knife I thought I would put it to the test with a little paper cutting. It passed the test and got my eldest hooked on stenciling Rock Stars for his own Banksy style posters! I never get to keep anything for long in this house!


I am also chuffed to pieces with a lovely set of cute Christmas stamps and have produced my first Christmas card of the year! Albeit a very simple design.


And finally I have got my website up and running! wooo Joy! :D

There are only a few wine glass charms up for the time being but it is a start!

Like the true professional that I am, I made a set of Fimo Wine glass charms for a commission and failed to photograph them before Selling! D'uh

So have made three more though I am not happy with the present with the larger ribbon as the gold leaf looks Naff.



3 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

The sun is shining here too.... it chucked it down all nearly all day yesterday. I love the stencil, in fact I had to have a closer look! the charms are lovely too, I have never played with fimo... I don't think I can add any more new things to my creative time at teh moment though!

Cheers Alex

Unknown said...

YAY!!! We get the priviledge of you making your first Christmas card for our challenge blog too!

Hope to see you next week....

Rosie
xx

Deanne said...

pretty cold here as i type this buffy :) brrr
a great chrimbo card to get you started :)
thanks for joining in and we'll see you on sunday for the new challenge :) x