Monday 12 January 2009

Marie-Antoinette Award

I know I have been a poor blogger lately.



Shame on me! but there are reasons, I have no camera as mine has kinda died.
:(



Then it was christmas and so busy! what with 5 kids to keep in good jest and a continual flow of guests to cook for and entertain! It has been so lovely I enjoyed every hectic mad moment of it :D x x x x



So Anyway better late than never, Thank you Tracey for my award.
The award is a direct link to Traceys blog at T Calamity x x x x

Marie-Antoinette Award






Marie Antoinette Award- a real person, a real award!Here are the Rules for the Award:


1. Please put the logo on your blog


2. Place a link to the person from whom you recieved the award


3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs


4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog


5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

My Choices for the award are as follows,

1, Swirly Arts

2, Pink Feather Paradise

3, Tip Top Toppers

4, Little Bead

5, Little Pudding Nappy Cakes

6, Cloud Hopping Designs

7, Cinnamon Cottage

4 comments:

Pink Feather Paradise said...

Thank you so much, I would love to accept your award. I know what you mean about being busy, but you have returned and I am glad you had a fab time over Christmas. I get stressed enough running around after 2 kids and one big kid (Mr P) and a dog, I can't imagine having 5. you are so brave and congrats on that alone!

Good luck with your new machine, you will be fine just take it slow and go with the flow, I don't follow patterns but I enjoy making it up as I go along..... if it turns out well its a bonus if it all goes wrong it was a training exercise!!

Cheers Alex x

Little Bead said...

Hi, thank you so much for nominating me for the Marie Antoinette Award. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to accept as I have already had one! Let me know if you would like to choose somebody else instead of me otherwise I would be more than happy to accept it!!

................................. said...

Hi buffy its nice to see you back....thankyou for my award it was lovely of you to think of me...am loving the srawberry triangle for your daughter very sweet...have a lovely day Jan xx

Little Bead said...

Aw bless you for your comment on my blog and I am happy to accept. Will get my thinking cap on to choose seven more amazing bloggers